Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Non-US Citizens Affidavit of Residency

Students who have completed the full senior year of high school and obtained a high school diploma both at a Washington public or private high school and who have lived in Washington at least three years immediately prior to receiving the diploma may qualify for resident tuition at Washington State University. The affidavit lists the criteria for receiving this benefit. If you qualify, you must provide this affidavit to the Registrar's Office indicating that you will file an application to become a permanent resident at the earliest opportunity you are eligible to do so. Furthermore, you must indicate a willingness to engage in other activities necessary to acquire citizenship, including, but not limited to, citizenship or civics review courses.