Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Military or Civil Service personnel

Active-duty military stationed in the state of Washington

Or the dependent of an active military member stationed in the state of Washington

Veterans Affairs Office
Holland Library, Room 120BA
Washington State University
Pullman, WA  99164-1035

(509) 335‑1234

WSU Office of Veteran's Affairs

Veteran's Affairs Residency

Active Duty, National Guard, Veterans, Spouses, and Dependents

Visit the Veterans Affairs Residency website first to determine if you qualify for Residency for tuition-paying purposes. This is the easiest way to receive resident tuition. If you do not qualify through the Veteran's Affairs Office, visit our Residency General Information pages.